How Can I Backup My iCloud Messages? [4 Different Ways].
Do you want to back up your imessages? Do you want to save iPhone imessages so that you can reread them? If your answer is a big yes, then you can easily do it. There are various ways to backup your iCloud messages.
You can even backup your imessages from iPhone to your MAC or Windows PC. Since there are around 200,000 messages are usually sent through this platform, it is really difficult to store everything. Thus, you need to pay for backing up your messages.
Do you want to learn how you can save iCloud messages for free? Of course, you would like to learn the complete process of storing or backing up your imessages. So, you need to keep reading this informative post.
What Are the Methods to Backup iCloud Messages?
Various methods can be used to backup your iPhone messages. So, let’s check out a few unique methods of storing your imessages.
- iTunes backup
- iCloud backup
- You can click screenshots of significant messages.
- You can also create an archive backup that can be searched easily.
So, let’s check out how each of the above methods works when it comes to backing up your iCloud messages.
1 – How Can I Backup My iMessages with Screenshots?
When it comes to unlocking the benefits of backing up or storing imessages, you need to try the screenshot feature of your phone. It is certainly the easiest way to backup your iCloud messages.
For this, you need to just take screenshots of desired messages, and then back up those messages to your computer or another device.
If you want to take a screenshot of imessages using iPhone, you can try two different methods. Since there is a home button on your iPhone, you can press it off/on to take screenshots of desired messages.
Since you have messages in the form of pictures, you can certainly save or backup them to anywhere you like.
The second method is to use the volume button to take a screenshot of the desired message. Obviously, it is an effective option to go with when it comes to backing up your iPhone imessages.
2 – iCloud Backup
If you don’t want to backup your messages in the form of pictures or images, you need to avail benefits of cloud backup. It is apple’s cloud-based service that can help users storing data on the cloud storage facility.
By going through the settings, you can easily sync desired data with iCloud storage such as calendars, contacts, photos, and even messages. Now, the question arises here how you can use iCloud to backup iCloud messages? For this, you need to follow stated below instructions.
- If you want to turn your iCloud backup on, you need to go to the Settings option.
- Here, you need to find your name on the given settings app.
- Tap on the iCloud option.
- Now, go with the iCloud Backup option.
- Here, you can also choose an option called Backup Now.
- Now, iCloud storage backup will start storing everything automatically.
- It means that everything on your iPhone would be stored and backed up on iCloud online.
However, iCloud is indeed the best storage option, but the problem arises when you got only 5GB of storage space for free on iCloud. Obviously, when it comes to backing up more data, you need to go with a paid subscription plan.
However, there are iPhone models that now come loaded with 64GB of storage facility, but still, users need an additional storage facility to store everything that needs. So, when it comes to backing up your imessages, you need something that can help you store lots of messages even without worrying about storage space.
If you are ready to pay money for iCloud storage, you won’t need to worry about backing up your important data on iCloud. You can backup as much data as you want to be provided that you choose a paid subscription plan.
3 – iTunes Backup
If you want to backup your iPhone data, you need to look at nowhere else but iTunes. Here, you need to remember that iTunes is just like an iCloud storage backup facility. So, when it comes to choosing a backup option for storing your imessages or other data, you need to go with the iTunes backup option.
The key reason behind choosing iTunes instead of iCloud as your backup service is that iTunes comes loaded with more storage facility than iCloud. It means that you won’t need to pay big money to avail additional storage facility.
Let’s check out how you can backup your iCloud messages using the iTunes storage facility.
- First, you need to connect an iPhone device to a PC or Mac using a data cable.
- Now, you need to log into your iTunes account.
- Here, you will find the iPhone option on the top of the given window screen.
- You need to navigate the Backup Now option from the given window.
- Having clicked on the backup now option, you will be able to see iTunes backing up your desired data files and even imessages.
- Once you complete the backup on your data, you need to disconnect the iPhone from your MAC or PC.
So, it is another great method that can help you store your imessages safely.
4 – How to Create Searchable Archive Backup
Now, come to the last but not the least method about how to backup your imessages. So, when it comes to storing iCloud messages, you shouldn’t forget to try searchable archive backup.
It is certainly an effective backup option that can help you back up desired things easily. If you want to backup your messages or other data to relive your old memories, you will surely find creating a searchable archive backup the right option to go with.
So, you need to try this backup option when it comes to learning how to backup iCloud messages. There is no doubt that you can easily store or backup your desired iPhone data provided that you are aware of the effective methods.
More From Us:
- 10+ Best Alternative Sites like AliExpress For Buying Big Quantities for Small Prices.
- How to Get Grammarly Premium Free Trial for 30 Days?
- EZ iCam for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac – Free Download
- 10 Best Xbox One Emulator For PC & Windows .
- How to Check iMessage History and Old iMessage?
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.