iPhone battery drain – However, it’s true that iPhone SE 2020 is the latest model of the Apple iPhone smartphone, but Apple users complain about its fast battery draining problem.
Obviously, the performance of a device largely depends on its battery or power backup. Thus, when it comes to choosing a handset, most users want to end up with a device incorporated with a powerful battery backup.
If you are an iPhone SE user dealing with fast battery draining, you need to learn how to fix it. So, let’s check out how you can fix iPhone SE 2020 fast battery-draining problem.
Table of Contents
Why Does iPhone Battery Drain Faster for iPhone SE?
There could be various reasons behind the faster battery draining problem of iPhone such as bugs from received from the latest update, apps, software, and other stuff.
It’s often seen that due to wrong settings, most of the users have to cope with faster battery draining problem. So, before learning how I can fix my iPhone SE fast battery draining problem, you first need to know the reasons behind iPhone SE 2020 battery draining problem.
How to fix iPhone Battery Draining Fast Problem
However, it’s true that despite buying the newest iPhone SE, you still have to deal with iPhone battery drains in minutes issues in it. So, you would like to get rid of this problem.
There are various methods to fix the iPhone SE battery draining problem.
Do you want to know to learn more about how to fix fast battery draining issues in iPhone SE? If so, then you need to keep reading the stated below points.
1 . Restarting Your iPhone SE Can Resolve Battery Draining Problem
One of the easiest ways to fix a faster iPhone battery draining problem in your iPhone SE 2020 is to restart it. Yes, by restarting the Apple device, you can easily fix the problem.
It’s often seen that shutting your iPhone down for a few seconds can help you resolve a faster power consumption problem.
2 . Have You Updated Your iPhone?
If your answer to the above-asked question is a big no, then you need to accept the fact that the outdated version of OS or anything may cause faster power backup consumption.
So, if you want to fix the problem of faster battery consumption of iPhone SE 2020, you need to update your iPhone according to the latest updates.
By updating the latest iOS version, you can be able to fix the additional battery consumption issue of your iPhone SE.
3 . Evaluate Apps
If you are still experiencing faster battery draining in iPhone SE despite restarting and updating it for the latest version, you need to look at apps or software.
Yes, it’s usually observed that due to outdated apps or software, your phone has to cope with faster battery consumption.
So, when it comes to fixing the faster battery draining problem in iPhone SE, you need to fix apps on phone. But how it can be done? For this, you need to follow the stated below instructions.
- Go to settings of the app.
- Click on the battery option.
- Choose the battery usage option.
- Here, you can make changes according to your requirements.
- Here, you will know about apps, which are consuming lots of battery.
- Now, you need to update your apps that are consuming battery.
- If you notice that despite updating a rarely used app, you still have to deal with battery shortage, you need to delete the app from your phone.
4 . Save Battery Using Screen Time
It’s certainly an interesting feature that can help you with saving the battery.
Yes, it’s a feature that helps you locking the resolution of your phone when it’s not in use. Obviously, when you lock your phone i.e. its screen resolution, you can easily save battery life.
By enabling screen time feature, you can be able to limit on videos and games.
5 . Low Power or Battery Saver Mode
If you want to reduce the power consumption of your iPhone SE, you need to enable its low power or battery saver mode.
By activating this feature, you can easily prevent automatic downloading and phone updates. This way, you can easily increase power backup for iPhone SE 2020.
Let’s check out how you can enable low power or battery saver mode to reduce faster battery consumption of iPhone SE.
- Click on the Settings option on the iPhone.
- Tap on the given Control Center option.
- Choose the Customize Controls option.
- Here, you will find low power mode or battery saver option.
- By enabling low power mode or battery saver, you can easily reduce the consumption of the battery.
6 . Optimized Battery Charging
If you want to learn how to fix the fast iPhone battery problem of iPhone SE, you need to enable its unique feature called Optimized Battery Charging.
Beginning with iOS 13 and later Apple introduced this feature.
By enabling the “Optimized Battery Charging” feature, you can easily optimize the usage of the iPhone SE 2020 battery. So, let’s check out how it can be done.
- Tap on the Settings option on iPhone SE 2020.
- Click on the battery option.
- Tap on a given battery health option.
- Now, here you will find an option called Optimized Battery Charging.
- Having enabled “Optimized Battery Charging” in iPhone SE, you can easily reduce the consumption of batteries.
7 . Disabling Widgets Can Help You Preventing Faster Battery Draining
Turning off widgets can help you prevent your iPhone SE battery from draining faster. Let’s check out how you can disable widgets in iPhone SE 2020 to improve battery life.
- Click on your iPhone’s home screen option.
- Tap on the right corner.
- Click on widgets available at the bottom of your phone’s home screen.
- Here, you will find a list of services and apps.
- Here you need to choose active widgets.
- Now, you need to deactivate it.
- Choose widgets that you want to deactivate.
- Now, click on the remove option to remove a selected widget or widgets.
Other Ways of Fixing Faster Battery Draining Issues in iPhone SE 2020
Apart from the aforementioned methods, there are various other ways that can help you fix iPhone SE’s faster battery draining problem.
So, let’s check out how you can fix iPhone battery draining in iPhone SE fast problem using the stated below methods.
- Conserve your phone’s power by turning off the raise to wake feature.
- Disable vibrations.
- Instead of cellular, you should use Wi-Fi to reduce battery usages in iPhone SE.
- You should stop the available background refreshing feature.
- Close fitness tracking apps or widgets.
- It’s better to close the assistive touch option to save battery.
- Turn on dark mode.
- Disable the automatic downloading option.
- Customize the screen display.
- Choose a low-data mode.
- Evaluate location services.
- Simply reset all iPhone settings to get rid of the faster battery draining problem of your iPhone SE.
- How to AirDrop from My iPhone to Mac?
- iPhone SE Battery Life: Comparing Battery Life of iPhone Models
- How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes and iCloud or a computer?
- 3 Methods to Restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome
- What Is USB 3.1: What You Must Know about USB-C?