3 Methods to Restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome [2021 Guide]
Recently closed tabs – There could be various reasons when you want to restore or reopen Google chrome tabs that you recently close or closed a few days ago. But the problem comes when you get confused about how you can restore recently closed tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Do you want to learn how to restore Google Chrome tabs? If yes, then you can try three different methods for restoring recently closed tabs in Google Chrome.
However, there are various methods that can be used to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome, but you need to choose the best one according to your specific requirements. For instance, if you need to restore a recently closed tab, you can restore it by using an easy keyboard shortcut. On the other hand, if you want to revisit or restore Google Chrome tabs that you used weeks or months ago, you need to unveil the history of the Google Chrome browser.
Why Do You Need to Learn How to Restore Google Chrome Tabs?
There could be reasons when you might accidentally close a Google Chrome tab. Now, you may get confused about how you can access the same web page or website. This is the point where you need to look at nowhere else but the process of restoring Google Chrome tabs. For this, you can have various methods to use, but there are three methods that should be on the top of the list.
Obviously, you would like to restore a Google chrome tab that you have recently closed for revisiting purposes. Thus, you need to know the methods of restoring recently closed Google Chrome tabs. It might be possible that you would like to know what you did on the internet yesterday or want to know the history of your internet browsing you did a few days or even weeks ago. Thus, you need to explore the history option in Google chrome to restore closed tabs in history.
1 – How to Restore Recently Closed Google Chrome Tabs Using Keyboard Shortcut
When it comes to learning how to reopen or restore recently closed Google chrome tabs, you need to look at nowhere else but keyboard shortcuts.
Yes, with the help of a keyboard shortcut, you can easily restore a desired recently closed Google chrome tab.
So, what is the process of restoring Google Chrome tabs that you recently closed using a keyboard shortcut?
If you want to get an answer to this question, you need to keep reading the stated below instructions on how to restore recently closed Google chrome tabs through a keyboard shortcut.
- Open a blank space on the given Google Chrome browser.
- Now, right-click on the given blank space on Windows.
- Having right-clicked on blank space, you will find an option called “Reopen Closed Tab”.
- Click on this option to revisit a closed tab.
It’s the simplest method to restore Google Chrome tabs that you accidentally closed recently.
Now, you need to check out stated below fastest method of restoring recently closed Google Chrome tabs using an easy-to-use keyboard shortcut.
- You need to open the Google Chrome browser.
- Here, you need to click on CTRL + Shift + T. This method keyboard shortcut method for restoring Google Chrome tabs is for Windows PC.
- If you want to restore recently closed Google Chrome tabs in MAC, you need to use Command + Shift + T.
- Obviously, a keyboard shortcut is an easiest and fastest method of restoring Google Chrome tabs.
2 – How Can I Restore recently closed tabs Google Chrome from a Given List?
When it comes to learning how to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome, you aren’t supposed to ignore this method.
This method for reopening recently closed tabs in Google Chrome is the best way of restoring Google Chrome tabs.
Here, one point should be noted that if you have already synced your Google chrome browser throughout devices, you could be able to find tabs that you recently closed on every device or computer.
It means that you just need to sync your account with Google chrome so that you could get the benefit of this method for restoring closed Chrome tabs on all computers or different devices.
Do you still have doubts about how to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome tabs?
If yes, then you need to check out the stated below method of restoring Google chrome tabs that you recently closed from the list.
- Open Google Chrome browser on your device i.e. PC or tablet.
- Click on the given 3 vertical dots on the given top right corner of the window.
- Here, you will find the menu option.
- By clicking on the given menu, you will find an option called HISTORY.
- Having chosen the History option, you will find recently closed or used tabs in Google Chrome.
- Now, you just need to choose a Google chrome tab that you want to restore.
- Here, you need to remember that the Google chrome menu list can be used to reopen recently closed tabs on all your synced devices.
3 – How Can I Restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome that You Closed Days Ago from History?
Having gone through the aforesaid two methods of restoring Google Chrome tabs, you could be able to restore recently closed tabs.
But when it comes to restoring Google chrome tabs that you closed a few days or even a few weeks ago, you may get confused about how it may be done.
If you want to restore chrome tabs that you closed weeks or even months ago, you need to explore the power of history option.
Yes, you can easily restore or reopen closed tabs in Google chrome through its history feature. Are you still in dilemma?
If so, then you need to check how you can restore Google chrome tabs from Chrome history.
- You need to open the chrome browser.
- Here, you need to click the given three dots on the right top corner of the window.
- Here, you will find the menu, you need to choose the History option.
- Now, you need to choose HISTORY again from the sub-menu.
- By clicking on the History option, you can be able to visit all the web pages or websites that you may have visited.
- Choose a chrome tab that you want to restore by clicking on the history option.
- If you don’t delete history, you can certainly restore a chrome page that you closed a year ago.
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.