How to Download Free Windows 10 Student Discount?
When it comes to choosing an operating system, you aren’t supposed to ignore the importance of Windows 10. It comes loaded with plenty of innovative features, specs, and technologies. But the problem comes when most of the users find Windows 10 a really expensive option.
Moreover, if you are a student, you aren’t capable of updating this software due to the high cost. Now, what should be done? This is the point where you need to look at nowhere else but Windows 10 students. Going with Windows Student discount, you can easily save big money as it is available for free for students. And teachers can get this OS at a minimal cost.
Now, the question comes here how you can avail benefits of huge discounts on downloading Windows 10 for students. If you want to grab answers to this most asked question, you need to keep reading this guide.
So, What Is Windows 10 Student?
Before you start learning how you can grab a discount on choosing Windows 10 for students, you first need to know what exactly this OS is.
Microsoft offers incredible offers and huge discounts to educational institutes, students, educators, and other workers in the arena of education. This is the official scheme of Microsoft that provides a great discount to students for downloading Windows 10.
This is the main reason why it is called the “Microsoft Student Discount” offer. So, if you want to grab the benefits of a huge discount, you need to go with the windows 10 students discount option. If you are a student, you can grab it for free. On the other hand, being a teacher, you can get it for $30 price.
Apart from the huge discount, there are various other benefits or offers for windows 10 students. For instance, you can grab hardware such as surface headphones 2, surface pro, and surface go at a 10% discount of their actual cost.
Moreover, students can grab a copy of Microsoft 365 for free. So, you need to understand that Windows 10 OS that comes with a discount for students is also called Windows 10 education.
What Is the Version of Windows 10 Education?
Before you start unlocking the advantages of Windows 10 students, you need to know the version of the same. Actually, it is a version, which is engineered for educators and students.
Here, you need to remember that there is no difference between Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. Remember, the Enterprise version of Windows 10 is considered the most robust option for entrepreneurs. On the other hand, Windows 10 Education is considered a final choice for educators, teachers, and students.
Who Can Get Windows 10 Education?
When it comes to knowing about eligible students who can grab the benefits of downloading Windows 10, you would like to know about the right applicants. Actually, this discount offer is available for all provided that they are eligible for it. If you are studying in an authorized college or institute, you can be able to download this OS for free.
Apart from that if you are not a student or not studying at a college, you can still grab this Windows 10 Student discount benefit. For this, you need to have a .edu email. Here, most of the scammers try to lure the system; they simply grab a .edu email by fraud. Now, they simply apply for this offer. Obviously, it is a wrong practice that should be stopped.
What Windows 10 Students Discount Eligibility Criteria?
Apart from students, people working in the education area can be eligible for grabbing benefits of the Windows 10 Students discount offer. Some of the eligible people are students, parents, teachers, and other workers in the education field.
They can either download this OS for free or at a minimal cost. If you are a student, you are likely to avail benefits of Windows 10 for free.
Let’s check out a few eligibility points for choosing Windows 10 Education.
- You need to get yourself enrolled as a usual k-12 student.
- You need to be at the age of minimum 13-year.
- Students need to be enrolled in a vocational institute, two-year colleges, or four-year University.
- Moreover, parents of college students or k-12 students are officially eligible for this offer.
- Teachers, staff, and other workers in a qualifying institute can also grab the benefits of Windows 10 Education.
How Do I Know My Eligibility for Windows 10 Discount Offer?
There are various ways to confirm whether you are eligible for windows 10 education discount or not. For this, you first need to confirm whether your college or school qualifies for this offer or not.
Now, you may ask how you can know about the eligibility of your college. For this, you need to visit the official website of Microsoft Education. Here, you need to go through a list of qualified schools, colleges, and students for availing benefits of Windows 10 education discount.
Another key method is to visit at IT department, lab, campus book store, or even center software liaisons of your college to confirm the eligibility for the offer. Here, one point should be noted that if your college has official access to renowned Microsoft Imagine, you would be able to download Windows 10 OS for free.
How Can I Get Windows 10 Student Discount for Free?
If you want to grab the benefits of Windows 10 student online for free, you need to learn the process. First of all, you need to confirm whether you and your college are eligible for this offer or not.
Now, you need to follow stated below instructions to grab Windows 10 education online for free or you can get it at a cheap price.
- First, you need to browse through the official page of OnTheHub Windows Education.
- Navigate for the Students option.
- Having clicked on the Students option, now you need to fill an online form with adequate information about your institute or school.
- Once you fill the form, you will a list of different products online.
- You should choose Windows 10 Education option.
- You will reach an eStore site.
- Here, you need to choose the “Add to Cart” option.
- Now, you should log into your account. In the case of a new user, you first need to create an account.
- For this, you must have an email address issued by your college or institute.
- Now, come back to the process.
- Go to the checkout option.
- By completing the checkout process, you will receive Windows 10 Education.
- Now, you should install and setup it.
More From Us:
- [Updated] Paladins Codes: How to Find Active Redeem Codes & Free Skins?
- How to Earn Free RP “Riot Points” for League of Legends 2021?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Instagram Messages Effortlessly?
- Companies Like Fingerhut that Offer Buy Now and Pay Later Service.
- 111+ Funny WiFi Names: List Of Geeky, Cool, And Funny WiFi Names For You.
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.