Complete Guide about “Windows Modules Installer Worker”.
Being a Windows PC user, you must be aware of the fact that your Windows PC keeps updating according to the latest updates or tweaks.
Do you know how it is done? Actually, there is a reason called Windows Modules Installer Worker.
So, what is modules installer or TiWorker.exe? How can I use it? Can I easily enable and disable it? There could be various questions that may hit your mind.
So, you need to keep reading stated below guide to grab complete information about the same.
What Is Tiworker.exe or Windows Modules Installer Worker?
Actually, it is a kind of tool that simply evaluates whether a PC needs new updates or not. If you want to keep your PC or Laptop updated automatically, you need to have Tiworker.exe or Windows Modules Installer.
With the help of this tool, you can easily know about updates and tweaks for your Windows laptop or PC.
Why Does Windows Modules Installer Load PC CPU?
When the windows modules installer worker starts searching for updates for windows constantly, your system’s CPU is supposed to face lots of loads.
Here one point should be noted that usually, Operating System plays an important role when it comes to updating or upgrades. But the problem comes when you notice that this job can be done at night.
Since most of the time, your PC would be shut down during the night, the system updates need to be updated in the daytime. This situation creates overload for the CPU.
Another cause can be that your TikWorker.exe may load the CPU, RAM, or drives that could be usual operations of the WMI.
Apart from that overload situation also arises when you try to automatically or manually search for the latest updates for Windows 10.
Now, the question arises here how you can get rid of this problem. Actually, when you start noticing that the Tiworker.exe procedure creates an unusual load of about 80 to 100 percent for an hour, you first need to reboot your system.
Why Should I Disable Windows Modules Installer Worker?
Here, in this guide about windows modules installer worker, you would surely like to learn how to enable and disable the same. But before learning the exact process of enabling and disabling the windows installer worker, you first need to know why you really need to do that.
So, let’s check out the reasons below that insist you on disabling Windows Modules Installer:
- When you notice that your PC is getting really slowed down, you need to look for disable option.
- It might be possible that your CPU may get getting loads.
- Due to regular windows updates, the Windows Installer workers may put an extra load on your CPU.
- If you love doing several tasks on PC simultaneously, you will surely find tiworker.exe a wrong option to go with.
What Is the Process of Disabling Windows Module Installer Worker in Windows 10?
If you are using Windows 10 OS, you need to understand that the windows modules installer may create lots of issues for your PC or laptop.
Now, you would like to stop the windows module installer, but you should avoid doing the same direction.
The reason behind this situation is that it may insist you on updating your windows manually. Obviously, that could be time-consuming.
But when you notice that your device is getting slower and slower, you need to disable the installer.
Do you want to learn how you can stop or disable the windows modules installer worker? If yes, then you need to follow the stated below instructions.
- Open task manager or press control plus shift plus Esc.
- Now, you need to navigate for Tiworker.exe or module installer worker in the given list of processes.
- Here, you need to click on the End task option by right-clicking.
Here, one point should be noted that the above-mentioned method is a temporary solution to the problem.
The reason behind this is that when you reboot your system, you will again have to deal with the modules installer.
Now, if you would like to disable windows worker, you need to make a few changes to the startup settings option.
How can I do that? For this, you need to follow the stated below points:
- Open Task Manager.
- Choose Services option.
- Search for Windows Modules Installer Worker in the given list.
- Go its properties by right-clicking on the same.
- Here, you will find Disable option.
- You need to disable it.
What Is the Process of Enabling Windows Module Installer?
There could be various reasons when you want to enable the windows installer again. For instance, you might want to restore your device to an original version.
So, let’s check out how you can easily enable Windows Module Installer:
- Navigate to Task Manager Option.
- Choose the Services option from the list.
- Choose the Open Services option.
- Navigate Windows Modules Worker from the given list.
- Right-click on it.
- Navigate for Properties option.
- Here, you will Startup the option.
- Click on the “Automatic” option.
How Can I Detect Malfunctioning Windows Installer?
If you want to learn how to determine malfunctioning in Windows installer engine,
You need to follow the given below instructions:
- Open Start Windows option.
- Now, type CMD in the given search box.
- If you are using Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP, you need to choose the Run option, and then type CMD in the given popup box.
- Now, you need to navigate Command Prompt Windows by simply hitting Enter option.
- Now, you should type MSIExec in the given command prompt.
- Now hit Enter key again.
- Remember, if you receive an error message, you need to understand that there is malfunctioning. If you don’t receive an error message, you need to understand that the MSI engine could be in its best condition.
Should I Keep Using Windows Installer?
It’s surely the most asked question. If you are confused about whether you should keep using Windows modules installer worker or not, you need to look at nowhere else but your requirements. It means that you can easily enable and disable installer workers according to your specific requirements.
More From Us:
- 10+ Best Discord Themes for Your Windows And Mac [New].
- Fildo For PC – Windows 10-7 & Mac OS – Free Download
- How to Fix “Lenovo Camera Not Working” Error [Solved].
- 5 Ways To Fix Audio Services Not Responding Windows 10
- How to Fix Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.