If you’ve been wandering and looking for something that can help you virtually control your WiFi WiVideo for PC camera, with which you can view live videos, record video content, view videos, and photos, and set up your camera while using WiFi cams, you’ve come to the right place.
This application allows you to watch live feeds from anywhere you want to anytime in just a matter of minutes.
You just need to ensure that your monitoring & camera devices are well connected to the internet, a good speed will definitely add a cherry to the cake. And in any case, it is prescribed that you never disconnect your surveillance system from the internet, or you will lose the joy of using the app.
Yes, the application’s services are not officially supported to work on computers as of now but here we are to serve you better with the most hassle-free tricks to make the application work with your PC as well.
We are assuring you with a simple trick to get the job done. Here, we’ll discuss how it’s possible to install WiVideo for PC operating systems
Whilst using WiVideo for PC, you may conclude that you never repent using the app’s services due to the application containing a simple interface that leads you toward your desired menu.
In fact, you can just reach your desired destination with one tap on a button to complete a specific task, and you will never be asked to complete any complicated tasks.
You may witness honest reviews from the users themselves, out of which some of the consumers also want WiVideo for PC as well, for the live streaming which is better on a bigger display any day.
Well, users should know that they can claim such a reward by reading the article without a skip and implying the drafted method carefully to get WiVideo for PC Windows and Mac.
Table of Contents
What Is Wivideo For Pc?
WiVideo for PC is basically a free software application that is launched by Video Tools Subcategory, the application is currently available in English and most recently updated on 2013/1/25. The program is both compatible with Android and iOS devices.
WiVideo for PC is one of the remote surveillance apps with absolute finesse available in the market. Also, it’s one of the applications with the easiest hassle-free signup/in the procedure, users can start using the app’s services in no time after they’ve completed the sign up/in process. It’s just a one-time process and you can use it eventually with no time limit. However, all the services are provided at no cost at all.
Once you launch WiVideo for PC, you enter inside the app interface and you will be further asked to connect your surveillance devices with it. For that, you can use the power of the same network by allowing the app to search for the devices that are connected with the same network.
Now all you need to do is select your desired devices that you would like to provide the control to the app and want to remotely control them as well.
A user can control all the motion and aspects of features that the application provides remotely and virtually. WiVideo for PC lets its users access the power/control of Pan-Tilt-Zoom, without of any extra configuration procedures. In addition to this, you are provided with an on-screen joystick that helps you control your cameras conveniently in quickly.
It’s all up to the user if he wants to record a video or take a snapshot from the live feed itself. Anyways, all of the multimedia content you try to save gets exported to your device’s external storage. And you can further export or upload the same files to cloud storage to create a backup that you can be reliant on for your entire lifetime.
Simply put, WiVideo for PC is a virtual remote control application that allows you to operate specific WiVideo WiFi cameras via WiVideo for PC, where you can view, record videos and photos, and set up your camera for free!
How To Download Wivideo For PC For Free?
Thanks to Android emulators, with the help of which you can download WiVideo for PC and Laptop/Mac.
Android Emulators are programs that allow users to emulate the whole Android interface on PC.
For the best experience in our opinion, getting BlueStacks works well for users who want to get WiVideo for PC Download.
The software has a reputation to maintain and it does help you access its services without affecting your PC’s performance.
It’s compatible with the users who want to install WiVideo for PC Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS.
- First and most important of all, download and install Android Emulator for PC. You can get these emulator apps available on their respective pages or just put down their names on google and it will lead you to your required destination, or just visit the link to
install Bluestackson your computer.
- Once you have reached the website you will be redirected to the download page, click on the download icon and further icon ‘run’ the android emulator app on Windows.
- You’ll be glad to know that Google Play Store comes installed with Bluestacks but you will still be asked to log in with your Google Play Store account, log in to the application and search out for the described android emulator apps for windows.
- Once you’re done with the process of downloading an Emulator and completely able to access it with Google Play Store logged in search for the desired app.
- Open Google Play Store and search for ‘WiVideo’ in our case.
- Now choose from one of the options displayed in the search list and click on the install button, make sure you don’t select one of the similar options available, choose correctly, and install it.
- OR you can simply import the.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link provided with Xeplayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer file.
- Just right-click on the link and install it.
- You’ll experience a similar android interface on your PC just as your mobile, but with a wide variety of features that can be accessed easily.
- You’re done with installing WiVideo for PC and can go through its various features and make the best use of it.
- Enjoy using the app!
WiVideo for PC will turn out to be the solution you’ve been looking for, the application will handle all your matters in one place and with one tap service on the go and now you can control and keep a check on everything in your hands.