Who doesn’t like to use their internet hassle-free without any worrying elements?
If you are one of those who are tired of page blocks and unprotected internet traffic- this is the place for you.
You can enjoy protected network connections and can disguise your online identity for free with EC Tunnel Pro for PC.
So, even if the official version of EC Tunnel-Free HTTP/SSL VPN for PC is not available, with the support of Emulators, you can still use it.
EC Tunnel PRO, formerly known as Entclass Tunnel PRO, is a free unrestricted proxy VPN that supports SSH, HTTP, and SSL connections.
Key Features of EC Tunnel PRO for PC are:
- Hides your IP address
- Gives you free internet access
- Hides your location
- Unblocks and bypass IP/ domain-based restrictions
- Bypass firewalls and page blocks
- Protects internet traffic while using public WiFi
- Supports online gaming as well as VoIP
What are EMULATORS?
Most people who love playing games say it be Among us or PubG or even some picture editing apps But most of these apps are built mainly for mobile, android, and IOS.
Imagine how fun or easier it could be if you could use such apps on a PC as well. It is definitely possible, to use Emulators. Emulating Android on a PC is possible, and it’s a lot simpler than it once was.
Emulators may be used for three different purposes. The first is for gaming, and it is the most popular. Gamers may use emulators to make certain games easier to play on their machines.
They don’t have to rely on their devices’ battery life, and the presence of macros and other tricks assist the operation.
LDPlayer, Bluestacks, MeMu, KoPlayer, and Nox are some of the best Android emulators for gaming.
The second most prevalent case of use is growing. Until launching an app or game, Android app and game developers want to test it on as many platforms as possible.
Productivity is the final major form. This is not nearly as popular since Chromebooks on anything other than a computer are cheaper and easier for using Android apps and most productivity tools are cross-platform.
Any gaming simulator functions to an extent as a productivity emulator.
Emulators can be downloaded pretty easily on any PC. All one has to do is to choose the Emulator they want to download and then go to their official website.
The download button shows pretty clearly on the screen just click it and is done.
How to download EC Tunnel PRO for PC using different Emulators?
There are two popular emulators for downloading EC Tunnel Pro for PC.
- BLUESTACKS – Bluestacks is a widely popular emulator to run android applications on your PC. It’s the mainstream of all android Emulators.
- This emulator works pleasantly on Windows 10/8/7 and MAC OS as well, that is it’s compatible with both.
- To use Bluestacks, you must have the minimum PC setup. It was also one of the first that performed well and is still updated regularly.
- Bluestacks also made the MSI App Player, another excellent emulator. If you don’t, you might have trouble loading high-end games.
Here is a step-by-step method of downloading EC Tunnel Pro on your PC using the Bluestacks emulator:-
- Download Bluestacks emulator software for PC
- After installing the software, open the software.
- After a while, you will be able to see the home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store is pre-downloaded on this software.
- Find a play store on the home screen and open it by double-tapping it.
- Now search for the app you want to install which in this case is EC Tunnel Pro for PC.
- Now, all you have to do is click on install and it would be downloaded on your desktop.
- You can easily find the app under the installed app in Bluestacks.
- Now, just double tap on the app icon and you can use EC Tunnel pro for PC for free.
The same steps are to be followed in Windows 10/8/7 and MAC as well. If you have an APK file, BlueStacks offers an option to import the APK file.
- MEmu play- This emulator is gaining popularity nowadays and works wonderfully for downloading android applications on your PC.
- This emulator is gaining a lot of importance in recent times.
- This emulator is super versatile, fast, and built exclusively for gaming purposes.
- MemuPlay is an application that is simple and easy to use.
- You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Race, and others since it is optimized for gaming.
- Support for both AMD and Intel chipsets is one of its main features.
- It’s targeted at players, similar to Bluestacks and other emulators, but it can also be used as a productivity tool.
- Here is a step-by-step method of
How you can download EC Tunnel pro for PC using the MEmu play emulator:-
- Download the MEmu play emulator software on your PC.
- Once the software is downloaded, open it.
- Once you open the app you can find the Google play store application in it easily on the home screen.
- Just open the Google play store by double-tapping on the app.
- Now, go to the search bar and search for EC Tunnel Pro- Free HTTP/ SSL VPN app.
- You can find the official app from the Entclass Tech solution developer.
- Now just click on the install button.
- Once the application gets installed, you can find it on the home screen of MEmu play.
MEmu play is still not available for IOS as of yet.
Compared to Bluestacks, it is rather lightweight. It also works for Jelly Bean, Kit Kat, and Lollipop models of Android.
For multiple games or checking functions, you can also run multiple examples at once.
Like Bluestacks and similar emulators, it is targeted at players, but it is also accessible as a productivity tool.
EC Tunnel Pro is now widely popular because of its simple yet effective interface. Another VPN app like hypernet is also popular due to its high speed.
Surprisingly, you can get free internet access on EC Tunnel Pro for PC by using the built-in proxy tweaks to circumvent domain/IP-based restrictions/billing.
It’s pretty easy to download this software to enjoy a free unrestricted proxy VPN that supports SSH, HTTP, and SSL connections.