A VPN is a must-have nowadays for any device say it be your mobile or your laptop/PC. Not only does it secure your internet connection, but it also lets you surf through websites hassle-free.
A virtual private network (VPN) provides a protected connection between you and the internet. All of your data traffic is routed via an encrypted virtual tunnel through the VPN.
When you use the internet, this covers your IP address, making its location invisible to anyone. External attacks are also covered by a VPN link.
One of the best VPNs in the market is HyperNet VPN for PC. If you require a high-speed VPN, HyperNet VPN for PC can be downloaded and will encrypt your internet traffic.
It will also hide your IP address and show a fake one. With the top-notch private tunnel, download HyperNet VPN for Windows PC (Windows and Mac) to unblock geographically limited websites, protect online privacy, search anonymously, and mask IP addresses.
All internet traffic going into and out of your machine is encrypted with the HyperNet VPN. It prevents third parties—including your ISP and the government—from recording, collecting, or spying on your data, as well as monitoring your digital activities like browsing history.
Key Features Of Hypernet VPN For PC :
- Private and secure VPN
- Protects network traffic in public WiFi and hotspots
- Stable and fast VPN
- Unblocks sites and apps
- Multiple free VPN proxy sites provided
- Bypasses the firewalls
- 100% free of any costs
- Easy to use VPN
- Easy to download
- Fast downloading speed
- Saves space on your system
- Small and light VPN
- does not require any unique setting.
- has no speed and bandwidth limit.
- it provides an option to choose an optimum server based on your location from its global server networks.
- It has a strict no-logging and no-tracking policy.
How To Download Hypernet VPN For PC For Free?
As the official desktop version or website is not available, one can use an Android Emulator to install HyperNet VPN for a PC.
Most of the people who love playing games say it is Among us or PubG or even some picture editing apps But most of these apps are built mainly for mobile, android, and IOS.
Imagine how fun or easier it could be if you could use such apps on a PC as well. It is definitely possible, to use Emulators.
Emulating Android on a PC is possible, and it’s a lot simpler than it once was. Emulators are easy to mount on any device.
All that is required is for the user to select the Emulator they wish to download and then visit their official website.
Look for the install button and click on it. Once it gets installed, do as it says and accept the terms and conditions.
Emulators may be used for three different purposes. The first is for gaming, and it is the most popular. The second most prevalent case of use is growing.
Until launching an app or game, Android app and game developers want to test it on as many platforms as possible.
Productivity is the final purpose. This is not nearly as popular since Chromebooks on anything other than a computer are cheaper and easier for using Android apps and most productivity tools are cross-platform.
There are three preferred Emulators to download HyperNet VPN for PC that is Bluestacks, Nox Player, and MEmu Play.
Bluestacks is a widely popular emulator to run android applications on your PC. It’s the mainstream of all android Emulators.
This emulator works pleasantly on Windows 10/8/7 and MAC OS as well, that is it’s compatible with both.
To use Bluestacks, you must have the minimum PC setup. It was also one of the first that performed well and is still updated regularly.
Nox is a gaming-oriented Android emulator for PC. This includes common features including keyboard key-mapping, controller support, and even the ability to key-map gesture controls.
For example, you can map the swipe right feature to an arrow key and use it in a game that doesn’t support hardware controllers.
It’s a lot of fun, and it seems to work most of the time. It’s also totally free and in active development, which is a big plus in this sector.
MEmu Play is an excellent Android emulator that is committed to delivering an excellent gaming experience.
This emulator is gaining a lot of importance in recent times. This emulator is super versatile, fast, and built exclusively for gaming purposes.
MemuPlay is an application that is simple and easy to use. Memu is the perfect option if you want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, and so on.
In this respect, it outperforms Bluestacks because it is explicitly designed for playing Android games on PC.
Here’s A Step Wise Guide To Download Hypernet VPN For PC :
- Download the Bluestacks emulator for PC by visiting their official website.
- Your computer will now start to download the lightweight installer of this app. Just save it to a location where you will be able to execute it easily such as your desktop.
- Launch the Emulator installer and then click install the “I accept” checkbox before clicking the “Install” button.
- After installing the software, open the software.
- After a while, you will be able to see the home screen of the Emulator.
- Google play store is pre-downloaded on this software.
- Find the play store on the home screen and open it by double-tapping it.
- Now search for the app you want to install which is HyperNet VPN for PC.
- Now, all you have to do is click on install and it would be downloaded on your desktop.
- You can easily find the app under the installed app in the Emulator.
- Now, just double tap on the app icon and you can use the HyperNet VPN for PC for free.
Apart from MEmu Play, the other two Emulators work and are compatible with both Windows (10/8/7) as well as MAC.
When surfing the internet, HyperNet VPN for PC connects to its global servers and masks your physical location from the websites you visit.
As a result, the sites will be unable to monitor your IP address, and your device will display an IP address from a foreign country, enabling you to bypass residential blocks and access geo-restricted websites.
HyperNet VPN is one of the fastest VPNs which could be used to stream with HD quality. You would not want to miss out on such a fast VPN.