how to connect desktop to wifi Enable & Disable?
How to connect desktop to wifi – Learning how to enable and disable Wi-Fi is needed if you want to unveil the benefits of the internet on your laptop or desktop. Yes, you can enable or disable wi-fi to enjoy internet services. There could be various reasons that may insist you on learning how to enable and disable your Wi-Fi, but the most important one is security reasons.
Whether you want to learn how to enable Wi-Fi or Disable Wi-Fi, you need to keep reading this post. Here, you will be given a complete guide on how you can enable and disable Wi-Fi on a laptop or computer.
How Can I Enable Wi-Fi on My Laptop?
If you want to learn how you can enable wifi on your laptop, there are various methods of enabling wi-fi on your laptop. So, let’s keep reading it.
How to Enable Wi-Fi in Laptop Using Wi-Fi Button
One of the easiest methods to enable wi-fi on a laptop is to use the wi-fi button. Yes, it’s true that contemporary laptops come incorporated with a wi-fi button that can help you enabling wi-fi.
When it comes to enabling wi-fi on a laptop using the wi-fi button, you need to find the wi-fi button available on the top of your keyboard. Now, you need to click the wi-fi button. When wi-fi is enabled, there is a green or orange light. If you notice that the wi-fi of your laptop is turned off, you need to turn it on using the wi-fi button on the laptop.
How to Enable Wi-Fi in Laptop Using Function and Fn Keys
Another great method of enabling wi-fi in your laptop is to use the fn key or function keys i.e. F1-F2. Here, you need to remember that a few laptops use F12 or the fn key to enable and disable wi-fi in a laptop.
When you turn wi-fi on your laptop using the fn or function key, you will find an orange LED lights up.
How Do I Enable Wi-Fi in My Windows?
When it comes to learning how to enable wi-fi in windows, you need to concentrate on going through the Windows notification arena. Here, you will find an option for wi-fi or wireless internet. you need to click on the wireless internet option. You need to right-click on the mouse to find the enabling option.
Apart from that, you can also enable wi-fi in Windows using another method. In this method, you need to
- Open network and sharing center option.
- Here, you need to click on the Change Adapter Settings option.
- Having selected the Change Adapter Settings option, you will find a wireless network option.
- Here, you need to click on the enable button or option.
Apart from that, there is another way of enabling wi-fi in Windows using a wi-fi adapter. For this, you need to follow the stated below steps.
- Click on the Control Panel option.
- Click on the network and sharing center option.
- Choose Change Adapter Settings.
- Now, choose the Wi-Fi adapter option.
- Here, you will find the enable option to click on it to make wi-fi enabled.
How Can I Enable Wi-Fi in Windows Using Device Manager?
- Go to the Device Manager option by simply right-clicking on the “My Computer” option.
- You will find my computer option in the Start Menu of your desktop or windows computer.
- Now, you need to choose the Properties option from the available pop-up window.
- Now, click on the HARDWARE option.
- Open Device Manager.
- Now, your job is done.
Here, you need to remember one point that Windows Vista or later versions of OS don’t have a hardware tab option. So, you need to visit at Device Manager option available in the System Window.
How Do I Disable Wi-Fi on My Laptop?
When it comes to learning how to disable wi-fi on my laptop, you need to follow the stated below methods.
How to Disable Wi-Fi in Laptop Using Wi-Fi Button
One of the best methods to disable Wi-Fi in a laptop is using the wi-fi button. Yes, most of the laptops come equipped with a wi-fi button. With the help of this button, you can easily turn on or off wi-fi.
So, when it comes to learning how to disable wi-fi in a laptop, the wi-fi button in a laptop can be the right choice to go with.
How to Disable Wi-Fi in Laptop Using Fn & Function Key
Whether you want to learn how to enable or disable Wi-Fi on a laptop, you need to look at nowhere else but function or FN key option. Yes, most of the contemporary laptops come incorporated with function keys that can be used to disable wi-fi in laptops.
With the help of F12, you can easily disable wi-fi on your laptop. When you disable wi-fi, you will find an orange LED light beam.
How Can I Disable Wi-Fi in Windows?
- You need to browse through the Notification Area in your Windows.
- Here, you need to choose Disable or Turn Off option from the pop-up menu to disable wi-fi on a windows computer.
- Above mentioned is the first method to disable wi-fi in laptop. If there is no doubt to disable the option in your laptop, you need to try the below mention method to disable wi-fi in laptop.
- Visit at Open Network and Sharing Center option.
- Choose the Change Adapter Settings option.
- Select the Wireless Network icon.
- Now, click on the disable option to disable wi-fi on a laptop.
How Do I Disable Wi-Fi in Windows Using Windows Device Manager?
- Click on the My Computer option.
- By right-clicking with your computer mouse, you will need to choose the DEVICE MANAGER option to disable wi-fi.
- Another method – Choose the Properties option.
- Select the Hardware option.
- Now, click on the Device Manager option to switch off wi-fi on a laptop.
How to Enable and Disable Wi-Fi on Android Devices and Tablets
If you are an android user, you would surely like to learn how to enable and disable wifi on an android device. Whether you are using a smartphone or tablet, you would surely like to learn how to disable and enable wifi on an android device.
So, let’s check out how you can turn on/off wi-fi in android devices.
- Locate the home screen of your android device. Swipe your finger downward to look for an option or symbol called Wi-Fi.
- You just need to tap on the available Wi-Fi symbol on your android device to make it enable or disable.
- When you enable wi-fi in android using the wi-fi symbol, the symbol will turn dark in color. On the other hand, when you turn the wi-fi off, the symbol will be neutral in color.