Internet Keeps Disconnecting – It is really irritating when you notice that your internet stops working.
Yes, there could be various reasons behind that when you have to cope with internet interruption. Obviously, you won’t like to deal with internet disconnection situations while using the same.
But the question arises here how you can get rid of internet connection failure? Can I fix my internet that keeps disconnecting? The answer is yes, you can.
If you notice that your internet keeps disconnecting every minute, you need to look at nowhere else but learn how to fix internet connection issues.
Days are gone when you had to deal with a phone line in order to access the internet. Now with the advent of innovative technology, it has been possible to make things better than ever before.
The most popular internet options are cable, wireless, and DSL.
Why My Internet Keeps Disconnecting?
It’s the most common question that strikes the mind of most users dealing with internet disconnection errors.
Actually, there could be various reasons behind internet disconnection – from device to internet operator issues.
But if you are facing the internet disconnection problem randomly, you need to learn how to fix the internet disconnection problem easily. For this, you need to keep reading this post.
What Are the Reasons Behind My Internet Disconnection Randomly?
When you notice that your internet disconnects randomly, you need to know the causes behind the same.
If you want to fix my internet disconnect randomly problem, you first need to know the reason behind an internet disconnection.
Since there are plenty of reasons behind an internet disconnection, you need to know detailed information about each reason behind your internet disconnection.
One of the reasons behind your internet keeps disconnecting is the local area connection. So, you need to check the local connection as well as its strength.
You may also need to connect to an internet network to another device like a tablet or computer in order to enjoy faster internet.
How to Fix Local Connection Issue to Stop My Internet Disconnecting Randomly
If you are facing a random internet disconnection issue, you need to look at nowhere else but the local connection problem.
There could be three possible reasons behind regular internet disconnection problems such as –
- DSL/Cable modem
- Your ISP
- Network router especially the driver for the available router.
Here one point should be noted that when you detect that your internet keeps disconnecting only for the computer and not for various other devices, you need to understand that the problem persists with the computer.
In case of facing such an issue, you need to go through the hardware failure of your computer.
You also need to evaluate the health OS of your device to fix the frequent internet dropping issue.
What are the Causes of My Internet Going in and Out?
Most of the users complain that their internet is going in and going out due to unknown reasons.
If you are also facing internet dropping and connecting issues regularly, you need to know its causes.
Let’s check out the stated below reasons behind the random internet disconnection.
- There must be radio interference with a wireless signal that may break your internet connection.
- There could be a layer of fat dust inside your PC that may be a reason behind unwanted internet failure.
- It might be possible that the given default address could be abruptly changed at your given ISP.
- You need to flush DNS tables in order to update DNS records as well as name servers of the website.
- Wireless interference.
- The available wireless router could be old enough or defective which may cause frequent internet disconnection.
- DHCP may not be assigning IP addresses correctly which may lead you towards regular internet failure.
What Should I Do When My Internet Keeps Dropping Randomly?
When you experience that your internet connection keeps disconnecting, you need to learn how to fix it.
Whether you are facing a random or often an internet connection problem, you need to learn how to fix the same.
So, let’s check out a few key methods to fix your internet connection failure.
1 – Restart Broadband Modem
- If you notice that your broadband modem usually keeps disconnecting from the given internet, you need to fix it. There could be an internal programming problem that could be easily fixed by just restarting the modem.
- The same internet fixation method can be used to eliminate internet disconnection issues.
- If your Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting due to a modem issue, you need to restart the modem to get rid of the issue.
2 – Does Your Wi-Fi Keeps Turning Off?
If you notice that your Wi-Fi connection is turning off regularly, you need to learn how to fix it.
Whether you are using a computer, tablet, or even smartphone, you are likely to face this issue.
If you are facing the issue of my WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly, you need to find the reasons behind the same.
Let’s check out the most common reasons behind my Wi-Fi disconnects regularly.
- Your Wi-Fi network could be overloaded.
- You may be receiving weak WiFi signals.
- There could be wireless interference.
- Availability of outdated wireless card drivers.
- Router firmware could be outdated.
When you notice that your Wi-Fi connection is randomly dropping, you need to confirm whether the above mention could be a reason.
How Do I Fix Weak Wi-Fi Signals to Stop My Wi-Fi Disconnecting?
It’s seen that due to weak Wi-Fi signals, you have to deal with Wi-Fi disconnection issues.
So, when it comes to getting rid of Wi-Fi dropping issue, you first need to fix the low or weak signal problem of your Wi-Fi connection.
The key reason behind the low signals is the distance between your devices and the WiFi router.
You need to keep your devices closer to your WiFi router to avoid weak signals.
How to Fix Overload Wi-Fi Network
Due to an overloaded Wi-Fi network, you may face a Wi-Fi dropping issue.
There is no doubt that overloading the router may lead you to Wi-Fi disconnection.
So, when it comes to fixing the overloaded Wi-Fi network problem, you need to unload the router.
You should connect your Wi-Fi router with the least devices to prevent internet disconnection problems.