If you are using Facebook as your best social media or social networking app, you would always like to know about people how to see who views your Facebook profile.
However, it’s true that you would like to know about people who keep checking your profile secretly, but the problem comes when you don’t find anything officially to confirm whether a specific person checks your Facebook profile or not.
Do you want to learn how to see who views your Facebook profile? Do you want to know the trick to know about Facebook friends whether known or unknown who see your profile secretly? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you need to keep reading this informative guide.
Is It Really Possible to Learn How to See Who Views Your Facebook?
Yes, it’s certainly possible to check who may have visited your Facebook profile recently. For this, you can try different types of methods. Of course, there are various tricks that can help you know about people who may check your Facebook profile secretly.
Now, the question arises here what could be the best trick to check who views your profile on Facebook secretly? So, there are various methods that can help you know who sees your profile on Facebook.
So, let’s check out a few tricks for knowing who views your Facebook profile.
How Do I Know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile?
If you are using an iOS device, you can check who may have viewed your profile on Facebook. For this, you need to use an iOS app.
Here, you need to remember that Facebook has recently added a new feature called “Who Viewed Your Profile”.
With the help of this feature, you can check who may’ve checked your FB profile in the last 30 days.
- First, log in to your profile on Facebook.
- Here, you need to navigate the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “privacy” option.
- Now, select the Who Viewed My Profile feature.
- This feature can only be seen on the iOS app.
How to Manually Check Who Views My Facebook Account (Desktop Users)
However, most people consider this method very time-consuming, but it’s the most effective method. If you are looking for a 100% working method to check who sees views your Facebook.
Let’s check how to see who views your Facebook account using this trick:
- First of all, you need to visit your timeline page on your Facebook profile such as facebook.com/your profile.
- Once the profile page on Facebook is open, you need to right-click on the page anywhere.
- Click on the View Page Source option.
- Having clicked on the view page source option, you will a new page.
- Here, you will find codes of the given source.
- Now, open the search box or press CTRL + F.
- Search for the “BUDDY_ID” code.
- There are various profile IDs, you need to copy any one of them.
- Having copied a 15-digit code, you need to log into facebook.com.
- Now, paste the copied profile ID code into the Facebook search box.
- Having completed the aforesaid process, you will have a profile of the person who views your profile on Facebook secretly.
How to Check Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Using Chrome Extension
If you are looking for an easy-to-follow method of checking who may have checked your profile on Facebook, you need to use Google Chrome Extension.
There are special facebook chrome extensions that can help you check who may check your profile on Facebook secretly.
So, let’s check out how you can see who views your account on Facebook:
Step-1: First, you need to get a social media profile extension webpage.
Step-2: On the extension page, you will an option called Add to Chrome option.
Step-3: Click on the Install option.
Step-4: The downloading process will start.
Step-5: Wait for a few moments.
Step-6: Once the downloading is complete, you can see the chrome extension icon on the upper corner of your desktop computer.
Step-7: Now, you need to visit facebook.com.
Step-8: Log into your FB account.
Step-9: Click on the timeline bar option.
Step-10: Here, you will find a new option called Visitor.
Step-11: Click on it to check who views your FB profile.
How to Check Who See My FB Profile using iOS Apps
However, it’s true that the above methods are enough to check you may have visited your FB profile, but if you are an iOS user, you may need something else.
Remember, being an iOS user, you may find it difficult to add a chrome extension to your profile. Thus, you need to seek other ways that can help you check who sees your profile on Facebook.
Having observed this problem of iOS users, iOS designers and developers have made an application known as Social Fans. If you want to grab complete details about who saw your FB profile, this app can be of great help.
Where can I find this app? You can easily find this application on the iTunes store. By installing this app, you can be able to check who views your profile on FB.
The best part of using this app is that Facebook has recently given a separate feature for checking who views your profile for iOS users.
So, with the help of a new feature, you can directly check who may have checked your profile secretly on FB.
However, it’s true that Facebook has introduced a separate feature for checking who views your profile, but this feature may not be used by everyone. The reason behind this situation is security.
Hence, if you are an iOS user, you are likely to grab the benefits of this feature. But before trying this method, you shouldn’t forget to try the manual method of checking who views your profile on FB.
There could be various reasons why you want to learn how to see who views your Facebook. But one thing is sure that you would like to know about an effective trick to check who has viewed your Facebook profile.
So, you are advised to try the above-mentioned tricks to check who may have gone through your profile on FB.
More From Us:
- Complete Guide about “Windows Modules Installer Worker”.
- 7 Different Types of Keys And Keycard [Complete Guide].
- How to Fix “Lenovo Camera Not Working” Error [Solved].
- 5 Ways To Fix Audio Services Not Responding Windows 10
- How to Fix Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10