How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes – If you have entered your passcode for your iPhone wrong several times or a kid at your home wrongly tried to open your iPhone, your device will be disabled. Yes, the iPhone usually gets disabled when someone tries to open it using the wrong passcode.
Obviously, you would surely like to get rid of this situation. When it comes to unlocking an iPhone due to the wrong passcode, you can unveil the benefits of iTunes and iCloud. Yes, you can easily unlock your disabled iPhone using iCloud, iTunes, and even a computer.
However, it’s true that you can unlock your disabled iPhone device using the aforementioned options, but if you have to unlock your iPhone without the above-mentioned things, then what you would do? Are you getting confused? If yes, then you need to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone even without using iCloud, iTunes, or a computer.
How Can I Unlock My Disabled iPhone Using iTunes?
Let’s start with how you can unlock your disabled iPhone using iTunes. Remember that having synced iTunes on your device i.e. Mac or Windows; you can certainly restore your disabled device. If you want to remove the lock screen from your disabled iPhone, you need to keep reading the given below instructions on how to unlock the disabled iPhone through iTunes.
- First of all, you need to connect your iPhone to a computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Having connected your iPhone to the computer, you will find an iTunes popup window.
- Here, you need to select your phone option and then go through the summary option.
- Now, you will find details of your iPhone to detect the restore option.
- You need to choose the Restore iPhone option.
- You will find an option called “Find My iPhone”.
- Now, you should click on the given confirmation option.
- Having completed the restoration process, you can see Hello Interface.
- Here, you need to remember that your previous data would be erased from the device.
Can I Unlock My Disabled iPhone Using iCloud?
Another easiest way to unlock a disabled iPhone is to unveil the features of iTunes. Yes, you can easily unlock your disabled iPhone using the iCloud option.
Let’s check out the complete process of unlocking a disabled iPhone using iTunes.
- Visit icloud.com either using a computer or phone.
- With the help of your Apple ID and password, you need to log into your account on icloud.com. Remember, your apple ID should be associated with your disabled iPhone.
- If you have activated two-way authentication to log into your Apple account, you need to receive an OTP on your disabled iPhone. So, in such a situation, you need to insert your SIM card into a new phone to receive OTP.
- Having successfully logged into your iCloud account, you need to click on an option called “My iPhone”.
- Having clicked on the My iPhone option, you will an option known as “All Devices”. Click on it.
- You will find various devices. Now, choose your disabled iPhone from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click on the erase iPhone feature.
- Having erased your iPhone from the list, you can easily restart it just like a new device.
- Since you have started your disabled iPhone as a new device, you also need to activate it.
What Is the Procedure for Unlocking Disabled iPhone with Computer and Third-party Tool?
If you find it difficult to use iTunes and iCloud to unlock your disabled iPhone, you can still unlock the iPhone using the computer and third-party tool. Yes, with the help of a third-party tool or app such as Tenorshare 4ukey, you can easily unlock your disabled iPhone.
The best part of using a third-party app or tool is that it helps you unlock your disabled iPhone with a few clicks. Obviously, it’s a reliable method that can help you unlock your disabled iPhone even without removing its data.
Do you want to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer and third-party software? If yes, then you need to keep reading the stated below instructions.
- First of all, you need to download, install, and yes launch a third-party app or software such as 4ukey on your Windows or Mac device.
- If you are going to use a third-party app or tool like 4ukey, you need to sign in to the account. For this, you also have to receive a code or OTP to confirm your registration.
- Having done the aforementioned process, you need to click on the “Unlock Lock Screen password” option on your third-party tool interface.
- You also need to connect Windows/Mac to your disabled iPhone with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, visit the interface and choose the start menu.
- You can see that your software or third-party tool has captured details of your iOS device.
- Now, you need to go with a save path option in order to start the download.
- If you are using this process on Tenorshare 4ukey, you will find a message saying your password has been removed.
- Having removed the passcode of your disabled iPhone successfully, you need to follow the available instructions on your screen.
- If you have already backed up your phone, you can restore your device using iTunes or iCloud. This way, you can save your data.
- If you don’t have a backup for your phone, you should be ready to entertain your iPhone as a new device with no previous data in it.
Is It Really Possible to Unlock a Disabled iPhone Even without Using Computer, iCloud, and iTunes?
The easiest answer to the above-asked question is a big yes. Of course, you can certainly unlock your disabled iPhone even without using the computer, iCloud, and iTunes. But the question arises here how it can be done? The best answer to this most asked question is “My iPhone App”.
Yes, here you are going to learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone using “My iPhone App” on another iPhone. Yes, by using another iPhone, you can surely unlock your disabled iPhone effortlessly. Let’s check out the complete process below.
- With a new iPhone, you need to download “Find My iPhone App” from the App store.
- Having completed the downloading and installation process, you need to log into your iCloud account.
- Here, you will all iOS devices. You just need to choose your disabled iPhone from the list.
- Now, click on the iPhone screen’s bottom.
- Here, you need to click on the Erase iPhone option.
- Having done the above process, you can remove the lock screen from the iPhone.
- Now, your disabled iPhone is unlocked.