How to Check iMessage History and Old iMessage?
There could be situations when you would like to read old imessages that you ever sent to or receive from your friends or loved ones. Obviously, you would like to check old imessage history. Is it really possible to find old messages on your iPhone and iPad? Of course, it is possible.
There is no doubt that you can easily check old imessage history as well as find older messages. For this, you need to check out stated below guide on finding old imessages on iPad or iPhone.
Can I Check iMessage History and Find Old iMessages?
It is surely the most obvious question that may hit your mind when it comes to learning how to read older messages on your iPhone or iPad. Actually, it is certainly easier and faster when it comes to finding and viewing imessages and history.
But how it can be done? There could be various options that can help you find older messages. Moreover, you can easily go through the history of imessages. It means that viewing imessage history is certainly easier than ever before.
What Is the Procedure of Finding Old iMessages?
Whether it is about finding old messages or checking the imessage history, you first need to know the exact process for the same. When it comes to finding old imessages, you first need to know its procedure.
So, let’s check out how you can find older imessages:
- First, you need to open Messages.
- Here, you need to find Messages Icon.
- Now, you should launch the application on your phone.
- Now, you need to navigate the search bar by dragging your own finger downwards throughout the middle of the given phone display.
- If you want to access old imessages, you need to learn how to use this search functionality.
- Now, you need to navigate the search option.
- It’s time to tap on the given search bar to type-specific phrases or keywords from desired messages. Or you can also search for the name of an individual in a specific message.
- For this, you need to click on the search bar’s given text box. Now, you should type the desired keywords that you need.
- You can search for a message using keywords or the name of a particular person in your contact list.
- Having completed the aforesaid process, now you need to hit on the search option.
- Now, it’s time for selecting imessages that you were searching for to access the conversation.
- When you tap on the search bar after typing the keywords, you will find plenty of results.
- Here, you need to search for specific messages.
- Go to messages and grab access to the conversation.
- If you are searching for a message using the name of the individual who talked with you, you need to find the appropriate name of the person with the message.
- So, it’s really easy to find desired old messages on your iPhone and iPad device.
Can I View My iMessage History?
The easiest answer to the above-asked question is a big yes. Of course, you can certainly view your own imessage history easily. For this, you just need to tap on the messages option, and then keep scrolling through conversations. Now, you can view message history easily.
Here, one point should be noted that if your phone isn’t set to the never delete message conversations option, you won’t be able to view the message history. So, you need to ensure that your device must be set on the never delete conversation option.
Now, if you or someone else deleted the messages accidentally, you can still check the deleted messages. For this, you need to follow the specific guideline on finding deleted imessages. In case of deleting the messages, you can still check them. For this, you need to have a device with a backup option on it.
It means that if you have already activated the iPhone storage backup option, you can easily retrieve deleted messages from your iPhone or iPad. So, you are advised that you should always keep backup on for your device. This way, you can easily retrieve deleted messages from your device.
How Can I Find My Deleted iMessages from iPhone?
However, indeed, you don’t want to delete important messages, but still, it might be possible that you could delete important messages accidentally. If you have already deleted imessages from your Apple device, you need to learn how you can retrieve the same.
Is it really possible to get my deleted imessage history come back? Of course, it is possible to retrieve deleted imessages from your Apple device. Whether you are using iPhone or iPad, you would always like to get your deleted messages back. For this, you need to learn the process of doing the same.
So, let’s check out how you can retrieve deleted imessages history:
- First of all, your device should be set on the Never Delete Conversation option.
- Now, you need to visit at backup option.
- For this, you need to go through settings. Here you will find a backup option.
- Click on it.
- Choose imessages from the given options.
- Tap on the conversations option.
- Tap on the retrieve deleted message option.
- Having tapped on this option, you can find deleted messages from iPhone and iPad.
The above-mentioned guide is about how you can retrieve deleted messages especially if your device is set on the “Never Delete Conversations” option. But on the other hand, if you don’t have a backup option, can you still retrieve deleted messages?
Yes, you can still retrieve deleted imessages.
For this, you need to follow stated below instructions:
- First, you need to download the imessage emulator.
- Now, you need to choose an alternate storage facility.
- If you don’t have storage backup, you need to use the imessage tool to retrieve deleted messages from your iPad and iPhone.
- Since there are lots of tools available in the market, you need to choose a free one according to your requirements.
- Don’t download an imessage emulator from a flashy platform online as it may lead your device towards malware and virus attack.
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.