[Ultimate Guide] How Much Does Google Voice Cost? How to Calculate?
Google is known for offering free web services – from email to voice. Google Voice is certainly an important service that can help users making calls to their loved ones. Obviously, like all other Google services, you would also like to use this service. But the problem comes when you get confused about Google voice cost.
What is the cost of using Google Voice? How much does Google Voice cost? Can I use Google Voice for free? Are there different charges for using Google Voice in different countries?
There could be various questions that may hit your mind. So, if you want to grab answers to all the above-asked questions, you need to keep digging this most important post.
How Much Does Google Voice Cost?
If you want to know about a specific charge for using Google Voice, you need to understand that there are different price lists for different countries. For instance, if you need to use Google Voice in the USA or Canada, you don’t need to pay even a single penny. But still, there are a few exceptions to it.
So, it’s really difficult to tell the real cost of using Google voice. If you want to know the actual cost of using Google voice, you need to consider various factors such as your country, your subscription plan, and how you use the services.
Can I Use Google Voice for Free?
Yes, you can use Google voice for free. Even most of the users can use it for free. You should remember that Google Voice doesn’t cost you even a single penny when it comes to signing up for an account.
Moreover, if you are going to make calls via Google Voice to contact numbers in Canada and United States, you won’t need to pay even a single penny for the service. However, there are a few exceptions to this service, but still usually calls to Canada and the USA are free of cost.
If you are going to make calls anywhere else, you should be ready to pay for the services. Apart from that, you should also remember that Google basically makes money through advertising and big data programs. Google doesn’t make real money through subscription, fees, and charges for their services.
What Are the Google Voice Prices?
When it comes to learning how to calculate Google Voice prices, you first need to understand the fact that there are different price tags for different countries and zones. For instance, when you make calls to numbers in the USA and Canada, you usually don’t need to pay. On the other hand, calling other countries using Google Voice always need specific charges from you.
Here, one point should be noted that you can call Canada and the USA number for free, but there are exceptions to this rule. For instance, if you make calls to specific remote locations in the United States and the USA, you will have to pay 1 cent per minute.
If you are going to make calls to other countries via Google Voice, you need to be ready to deal with varying call charges per minute. So, when it comes to calculating Google Voice charges, you first need to know about the current rates of Google Voice.
What Are the Hidden Costs for Using Google Voice?
However, using Google Voice is indeed an affordable option to go with, but there could be various hidden charges that you may not be aware of. Actually, these aren’t actually hidden charges, but the charges that you may usually not concentrate on. So, if you want to avoid unwanted hefty telecom bills, you first need to know about other costs for using Google Voice.
So, let’s check out them:
- Remember, calls that don’t use data connection or the internet need to pay big money. In other words, if you make calls using a device with no internet connection, you still have to pay for services. Your monthly airtime load or minutes would be deducted by the company.
- In case of not getting your call routed through an area code, you will have to pay additional charges.
- Moreover, if you are going to make calls outside of Canada and the USA, you need to deal with international call rates. Apart from that you also need to pay additional charges as roaming fees to your telecom service provider.
- If you have a mobile data plan or Wi-Fi connection, you can send and receive text messages easily at no additional charges. Here, you will charge a specific fee according to your chosen telecom service provider.
How Can I Buy Credit for My Google Voice?
If you want to enjoy calling international paid calls through Google Voice, you first need to get credit loaded in the account.
You can easily add up to USD $70 to your account, but if you need more credit, you need to learn how it can be done.
So, let’s check out how you can add credit to your Google Voice account:
- First, you need to visit google.com/voice.
- Now, you need to log into your Google account using your user name and password.
- Having signed in to your Google Voice account, you need to navigate “Main Menu”.
- Now, click on the three dots available on the top menu, you will find a drop-down menu.
- Here, you need to find a Credit option.
- Go to the “Add Credit” option.
- Choose an amount that you want to get added as credit.
- Now, you need to choose the right payment method.
- If you are going to choose a credit card as your payment method, you will have to provide details such as credit card number, expiring date, verification code, your name, and yes billing address.
- Select the “Buy” option.
- Now, you have successfully added credit to your Google Voice account.
Having gone through the above-mentioned points, now you must be capable of understanding how you can calculate your Google Voice charges.
How much does Google Voice cost? Now, you can easily answer this most asked question as you know how you can calculate your cost for using the Google Voice service.
Techemirate.com is a technology blog about gaming, PC, mobile, Windows, how to, and others. The objective behind setting up Tech Emirate is to help contemporary readers to find accurate information about the latest gadgets, technology, software, gaming, and many more.