Looking forward to a guide to changing the volume on Hisense TV without a remote? If yes, then you’re at the right place as we are going to discuss the same in detail today. So without wasting much time, let us scroll down a bit and know how can you achieve it.
Table of Contents
How to change volume on Hisense TV without remote?
Well, know, that there are many ways via which you will be able to change the volume on Hisense TV without your remote. It is indeed a difficult situation to use a TV without a remote but if you’re going to read these methods, you would not require the remote at least for changing the volume anymore.
So let us witness all these methods-
Please note that these methods are on the basis of the devices you’re currently using. Hence, before jumping on any method, please read the device used for the method.
1. Use the buttons available on your Hisense Smart TV
Well, the first option is to use the buttons given on your Hisense TV. You will always have the power button, settings, channel, and volume control buttons available. You can use these buttons and change the volume and settings without needing a remote. If you are using the old model of a Hisense TV, you will be able to find the buttons however, if not, then in new models, there aren’t any buttons except for the power button. So if you have a new model, proceed to the next method.
2. Use the Roku app for RokuOS Hisense TV
If you’re using the RokuOS Hisense TV, then you will be able to use the Roku app for turning on the TV, switching the channels, and even raising up the buttons. Follow the given methods and you will be able to make it.
- First, you need to download the Roku app on your device. It is available on all the app stores.
- Now launch the app and search for Hisense Smart TV.
- Now ensure that your TV and the mobile on which you have downloaded the app are connected to the same network.
- Now you need to connect it to the TV and click the remote tab.
- Now you can power up the TV with the power button given at the center of the app.
- And you’re done.
3. Use your Android TV remote app for Hisense TV
If you are using the Hisense Android TV, then you can also use the android TV remote app and use it to change the volume.
- First, go to the app store and search for the Android TV app.
- Now launch the app and accept the terms and conditions given.
- Now open it and search for the Hisense Smart TV option. Ensure your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now connect it to the TV and pair it. You will be needed a code that you will have on your device.
- Now turn your Hisense smart TV from your android TV remote and you will be able to change all the settings.
- It is now completed.
4. Use the Google Assistant to control Hisense Smart TV
Well, Google Assistant needs no introduction at all. You can control many of your home devices through the app and you can also control your Hisense Smart TV via it. To know how to follow the following steps-
- First, you need to download the Google home app.
- Now ensure your phone and TV are connected with the same wireless network. If not, do it.
- Now open the Google Home app. You can see the TV option. Find yours and connect it to your Google Home app.
- Now you can control your TV from your Google Home app.
- You will also be able to give commands to your Google Assistant like turning on the volume and turning off the TV and it will follow that. You can also know about Disney on your Hisense Tv.
5. Control your Hisense smart TV with infrared from device’s
Your TV might have an infrared sensor in it which is basically used by the TV remote to detect the inputs. And there are many android devices available that have infrared sensors already built into them. In such cases, you will be able to use the remote app which is inbuilt like a remote, and use it for your device. It will also work for your AC as well. Hence, give a check if your phone has that option or not, and if yes, then try doing it.
these were the top methods via which you can easily be able to change the volume on your Hisense smart TV without using a remote. All these methods will work without needing a remote and hence, you can follow all of them. Now some of them are as per your device so you need to ensure that you are using the correct device or not. Also, if you are using an Android device, make sure you use the app provided for Android devices and the same for iOS, as there are many other apps available that may or may not work for you. Thus, we are sharing the apps and methods that actually have worked for us.
All these methods are tried and tested by our team and hence, you can follow them. Most of them will work not only to turn the volume up but to control the whole settings of your device. If you are facing any issues while using the app or applying any method, please comment below and let us know and we will try to help you.